Village Tour
HOME
HIGH STREET
- THREE CROWNS
- NO.3 (ROBERT MARTIN)
- GENERAL STORE
- WHITE LION
- POST OFFICE
- THE ANCHOR
- SHIP INN
- LONDON STORES

- THE ALBION

- INSIDE THE ALBION

ALBION STREET

PAGET ROAD

CHURCH HILL

REGENTS STREET

CHAPEL STREET

WEST STREET

THE BREWERY

THE FREEMASONS

REGATTAS

- 2002

- 2003

- 2004

- 2005

REDROW-BUILDING

NEW HOUSING

VILLAGE VIEWS

STREET MAP

 
The Brewery


This was in 1890 when this photograph was taken and it was then known as Donyland Brewery only to change later to Daniell's Brewery. 

The brewery closed in 1913 (anything to do with the building of the Methodists chapel in Regents Street??).  The site was allowed to become derelict and only cleared away in the 60's to make way for  small estate of  flats named Stephen Cranfield Close.

Top of Page